Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

hilarious

All the little things you did is so true about every anime and you went overboard with it which thus makes it hilarious. And for the guy who says he dubbed bad... he did that on purpose. To make it look funny and sound hilarious cause the voice acting of anime's are horrible enough as is. Im pretty sure if he did something bad he did on purpose.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Great Job

I agree with a lot of people though not as much madness. Story is still kicking ass though. i have to admit that hook that guy uses is pretty awesome. Keep it up your one of the few artists that has not lost his flow yet.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

wow!

that was awesome....ahh! i hate how you left us hanging!!! ahhh!! dont do that hurry up and make the new one!

*preview* Your Worst Nemesis.. *preview* Your Worst Nemesis..

strangely awesome category

nuff said

Dungeecount responds:

"nuff" backwards is "ffun" And to save breath, abbreviate "strangely awesome category" with SAC which is funny :D (to me at least XD) Yeah I'll get around to finishing this piece eventually! Maybe next week. Glad you like this, hopefully you'll like the finished piece too

Distraught Subconscience Distraught Subconscience

Yeah!

I am not going to lie I am not a big fan of industrial at all, but you just gave me a whole new insight on it. It sounds so cool you should make another! Hell make a sequel no you know what make a series!
10/10
5/5
+fav
and all the props in the world! ha

Dungeecount responds:

Lol thanks XD I usually love industrial, as long as it isn't just fuzz over and OVER again. I'm working on more stuff like this :> thanks for the review :D means a lot to me!

DjSc00p - Head Up(Final) DjSc00p - Head Up(Final)

Awesome job.

There are a couple of things in there but other than that it was awesome. I am to busy jamming right now. Hit me back in 2min 48sec. lol

Oh and people who rate 0. Yeah I dont think you understand what real music is.

_Arvy

DjSc00p responds:

Yeah, stupid zero bombers lol. Yeah i think im going to fix it and stuff. Work on it a bit more, and then delete this one and post the new one up later if i do change it. Well thanks for reviewing and thanks for the score :D.

Strongest Beagle alive! Strongest Beagle alive!

thats cool

the recording frame is a really cool touch i likey. so she is doing one of those trick photography? thats really cool

Jacques and Kiwi Jacques and Kiwi

!!!!

I wish i had the uberskillzorz like you :(. It looks like razorblades on the hands can go back into the wrist type of thing JAX really looks happy that you finally let him lose ;) haha GOOD WORK!!! very very

Dungeecount responds:

Thanks lol, that response was almost hyperactive! He can actually climb on the walls and build webs, Kiwi can change his shape to like a little compsignathus-thing (I probably didn't spell the name of that dinosaur right). They both like cookies very much :D Thanks again for the review!