*preview* Your Worst Nemesis.. *preview* Your Worst Nemesis..

strangely awesome category

nuff said

Dungeecount responds:

"nuff" backwards is "ffun" And to save breath, abbreviate "strangely awesome category" with SAC which is funny :D (to me at least XD) Yeah I'll get around to finishing this piece eventually! Maybe next week. Glad you like this, hopefully you'll like the finished piece too

Distraught Subconscience Distraught Subconscience

Yeah!

I am not going to lie I am not a big fan of industrial at all, but you just gave me a whole new insight on it. It sounds so cool you should make another! Hell make a sequel no you know what make a series!
10/10
5/5
+fav
and all the props in the world! ha

Dungeecount responds:

Lol thanks XD I usually love industrial, as long as it isn't just fuzz over and OVER again. I'm working on more stuff like this :> thanks for the review :D means a lot to me!

DjSc00p - Head Up(Final) DjSc00p - Head Up(Final)

Awesome job.

There are a couple of things in there but other than that it was awesome. I am to busy jamming right now. Hit me back in 2min 48sec. lol

Oh and people who rate 0. Yeah I dont think you understand what real music is.

DjSc00p responds:

Yeah, stupid zero bombers lol. Yeah i think im going to fix it and stuff. Work on it a bit more, and then delete this one and post the new one up later if i do change it. Well thanks for reviewing and thanks for the score :D.

DjSc00p - Head Up DjSc00p - Head Up

This is it.

Awesome little sample I def want to here the final when your done. I really can see this song going far. Maybe add a soft moment and have a trance chord coming in really soft. And rebuilding it all. But hey I am not the artist :)
Many claps for you my friend.

DjSc00p responds:

Thanks, im gonna have a nice litle uplift after the end and stuff like that, Thanks for your review and score and ill tell you when i finish ;).

DjSc00p-Secret Pocket DjSc00p-Secret Pocket

*claps*

Wow. For being short, it is really good. You have got to show us more! This little demo is awesome.

I love the intro best part in my opinion.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

wow i want to play sonic now

this reminds me of sonic for sega genesis! you are truly talented! please i want to hear more 8-bit! i miss this type of music!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

*Claps*

Awesome song.... i Enjoy all chaoz :) has to be your best one so far... make a remix or part 2 to it.... you cant let this song end here KEEP GOING!

Kaiz- #99 Kaiz- #99

One thing i didnt like

was that high pitched instrument that goes up there randomly...make it different or bring the note lower you got a 5 out of me though good luck

Kaizerwolf responds:

eh? Probably, the main ead. Yeah, it was supposed to slide around. I'll make it lower down on the note scale, thanks :)

{dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2 {dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2

claps claps

i f i were 5 million people i would give you a standing ovation but since im not i guess just me will do